Men's Boxer Brief: Native Print
5 Peak rating:
1. GOTS certified organic cotton
2. no harsh chemicals or dyes
3. manufacturing is run on renewable energy
4. uses ethical labor from the wellness of their farmers, all the way to the dying and spinning process. Everything is tightly regulated.
5. donate to saving the bees, and oceans
Made by Opok
If you're like us, you care about your body, health, and planet. That's why we designed the Opok boxer briefs with extra-soft organic cotton and natural organic dyes, reducing the amount of toxins and chemicals that your body absorbs on contact. Unlike other organic companies, we don't sacrifice style or comfort so you can enjoy the activities that you love while protecting the areas that matter most to you.
Our native print boxer brief was inspired by our love of South American art. This pattern will always make us think of a group of people who love, respect, and worship the earth.
Model is 6'2" 180lbs and wearing a size M
95% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane (for stretch)
100% GOTS Certified Organic Dyes
Flat bonded seams
Vertical fly construction- designed for comfort and easy access no matter your dominant hand
Cotton lined waistband designed to protect your skin from irritation or creases